I went into a Subway in Erie PA yesterday as I do quite often.The girl working behind the counter was friendly as usual and was able to recommend sweet peppers for my meatball sub, which is an amazing combo BTW.

Never have any complaints about the service at this branch.

However, when I got home and unwrapped my sandwich, I noticed something black was in it. I first thought it was an olive, but it was perfectly round. After cutting it open with a knife, I realized it was a jelly bean.

How did a black jelly bean end up in my sandwich? This isn't the first time I found something weird in my sandwich either.

I'm so sick of these weird little surprises!And it's always at a different restaurant too.

ZidaneZ wrote the review because of not as described at Subway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Subway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Subway subway meatball marinara sandwich for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments