A long time resident of St augustine I've visited this restaurant through the years.Its got a really good energy lately with a new upbeat manager who acts like she has more than a smidgen of proffesionalism and some new friendly and not scary,( like they were previously) employees.

I actually can go in there and get a sandwich in under 10 minutes most times. Although I do not understand why the old bitchy curmudgin who seems to be pretty much befuddled most of the time still works there.She has NEVER smiled at me ..and I feel the energy being sucked out of my happy mood by her indiffernce and apathetic attitude.She's very slothlike.

But everyone elsemakes up for it.`Reminds me of my Sesame street days and "one of these things is not like the other" memories..She ain't FRESH and thats the last thing I want is a coughing old mule making my food.They need to dump her and get a more participatory employee...ouch...just sayin'!

Review about: Subway Sandwich.

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments

Lol.Well, good help is hard to come by.

Especially since Subway starts people out at $7.25.Also, you would not believe the rules those employees have to abide by, give'em a break.

I too visit this location and its hilarious !I couldn,t agree with you more this old girl has got to be put to pasture.

She's the walking DEAD!!!ZOMBIES REALLY DO EXIST AHHH!!!