A long time resident of St augustine I've visited this restaurant through the years. Its got a really good energy lately with a new upbeat manager who acts like she has more than a smidgen of proffesionalism and some new friendly and not scary,( like they were previously) employees.

I actually can go in there and get a sandwich in under 10 minutes most times. Although I do not understand why the old bitchy curmudgin who seems to be pretty much befuddled most of the time still works there.She has NEVER smiled at me ..and I feel the energy being sucked out of my happy mood by her indiffernce and apathetic attitude.She's very slothlike.

But everyone elsemakes up for it.`Reminds me of my Sesame street days and "one of these things is not like the other" memories..She ain't FRESH and thats the last thing I want is a coughing old mule making my food. They need to dump her and get a more participatory employee...ouch...just sayin'!

Review about: Subway Sandwich.

Comments

Lol. Well, good help is hard to come by.

Especially since Subway starts people out at $7.25. Also, you would not believe the rules those employees have to abide by, give'em a break.

I too visit this location and its hilarious ! I couldn,t agree with you more this old girl has got to be put to pasture.

She's the walking DEAD!!! ZOMBIES REALLY DO EXIST AHHH!!!