I have been a local loyal customer.I've spent hundreds of dollars at 2 local Subways.

They know some of my orders by heart. Yesterday 6/21/17, at approximately 10:00 AM, I accidently ordered from the wrong Subway on the app. When I arrive at the incorrect store, McKayla was working alone. After having to call her manager 2x, she informed me I'd have to go to the other store to pick up my order, and then, REFUSED TO LET ME JUST REORDER AND PAY CASH RIGHT THERE!!

I can't BELIEVE it. I was refused service!! And let's not forget McKayla actually rolling her eyes at me during this interaction. I was in a hurry to get to work and didn't have the time to drive across town to pick up the app order.

No biggie. But to REFUSE TO LET ME REORDER ON THE SPOT AND PAY CASH?? REALLY? I was incredulous!

Add to that the fact I paid for an order that I did not receive. AND both Subways are owned by the same people - I am sure this is not the first time someone's accidently sent their app order to the wrong store. And THIS is how you treat them for an honest mistake???

I won't be back, and I'll be spreading the word.You've lost a loyal customer.

Review about: Subway Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments