1.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Went to the subway on duber ave in canton ohio was so disgusted floors and tables dirty. The manager said i got to take 5 soon as me and my family were ordered so he left this ine girl by herself to make everyones sandwiches.

Then my wife ordered a salad and when we finally sat down to eat there was no silver wear. So my wife goes to the counter and asked nicely for silverware and the manager says they are out of silver ware .??

How the *** are we supposed to eat a salad with no silver ware the manager said I dont know figure it out.. what the *** man?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Suhadihoe is overall dissatisfied with Subway. The most disappointing about subway sanitary conditions at Subway was service and management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Subway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Subway to other companies on our site.

Comments