Subway Sandwich "Foot Long" Stale Bread Campaign
I saw the TV ads for Subway sandwich, drove out of my way to taste, for the first time.a "Foot Long".
The store was busy, which I thought was a good sign the food was selling fast and would be fresh. I was wrong. The counter guy kept asking if I wanted the sandwich toasted. Maybe because the bread was so stale it crumbled up, fell apart in pieces, and then the contents of the sandwich fell out.
I think if they are going to invest in a massive TV marketing campaign they should first make sure they can supply the product, especially have fresh bread.Tarrytown Road, White Plains, NY store.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Footlong Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "Decided to stop at Subway to eat. As we sat down I heard a zapping sound. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Please share, this is by far the..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."
- "I purchsed two 14K gold nose studs, one with a canary diamond, and the other with a black diamond. On the Fresh Trends webpage, their descriptions were “...Bezel Set 14K..."
- "This is the result of Slomins oil company coming to my home 14 hours after I called with an emergency! I was told we were fine to stay in our..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."