Subway Sandwich "Foot Long" Stale Bread Campaign
I saw the TV ads for Subway sandwich, drove out of my way to taste, for the first time.a "Foot Long".
The store was busy, which I thought was a good sign the food was selling fast and would be fresh. I was wrong. The counter guy kept asking if I wanted the sandwich toasted. Maybe because the bread was so stale it crumbled up, fell apart in pieces, and then the contents of the sandwich fell out.
I think if they are going to invest in a massive TV marketing campaign they should first make sure they can supply the product, especially have fresh bread.Tarrytown Road, White Plains, NY store.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Footlong Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "Decided to stop at Subway to eat. As we sat down I heard a zapping sound. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Please share, this is by far the..."
- " Went to subway to have lunch could've had a steak dinner just making people aware that they're overcharging people and I don't have five dollar subs anymore . ..."
- "I purchsed two 14K gold nose studs, one with a canary diamond, and the other with a black diamond. On the Fresh Trends webpage, their descriptions were “...Bezel Set 14K..."
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."
- "i called this company wayfare.com to place a order for bed and mattress. I spoke to their representative and he send me the final product information with price and picture..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."