1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Yesterday my husband and I went into the Langley Subway to order 3 foot longs. The woman took a good 10 minutes to even wait on us because she was too busy talking to her aunt that was sitting in the lobby.

Once she started my husband's sandwich (who used to work at this subway) she wouldn't even pay attention to what he wanted. Again, she was too busy talking to her aunt. My husband was polite and asked "isn't there suppose to be 8 pieces of ham?" since she had only put 7. She said yes and that she "is the only person working here, buddy".

My husband said he understands becaus she used to work there and that he's just upset it's taking so long. She looked to her aunt. I stepped up to order my sub and she refused to even listen to my order. She told us to leave if we don't like how she works.

My husband told her to just stop talking to her aunt the whole time and make our stuff first. Customer first, right? Her aunt and her started teaming up on my husband and both accused him of being "high". Right after the aunt was asking if subway drug tests otherwise she can't work there.

Hmm. Once we started talking about how the cameras can see and hear everything, the aunt finally left pretty quickly.

We ended up having to go to Adair subway. And let me tell you, very polite people there!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2016.

Comments