Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The Subway in Jacksonville, Tx on Jackson St & the one inside of Walmart are owned by the same person.If I knew her name I would post it but unfortunately I don't.

I do know she is the rudest, most uninterested person in her business I have ever encountered. Many times we have walked in her stores to hear her screaming at employees. One time she was berating this poor kid for writing on one of the paper sacks they put cookies in, she told her to get paper out of the trash! Another time the people in front of us had a problem with the bread being stale and the lettuce brown and slimy, they refused to take the sandwiches and walked out.

She screamed at the employee that he made the sandwiches so he had to pay for them. We left too and will never go back into either of her stores. If you live in Jacksonville please do not go to either of these Subways, please do not support someone who treats another person this way. This horrible woman always looks like she has a bad smell shoved under her nose and she is always rude to customers & employees.

The sandwiches are overpriced for stale bread and soggy veggies( which she watches over employees shoulder to make sure they don't put an extra pickle on). Apparently complaints are only filtered back to the owner of each store so the only way to have anything done is for customers to stop going and giving this woman our hard earned dollars. I have teenagers & can understand how frustrating they can be but they are people, her employees, and not her children.

No one should ever scream and berate their employees like I gave personally heard her doing.PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IN OUR TOWN !

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Subway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Subway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Subway and subway manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments