I am an employee at store #53092, and i have more than a few complaints. The district manager, kristen schulte is in a relationship with her regional manager, to start with.

We went without an ice machine for 5 weeks, our slicer has no lock in for the blade and until recently, no finger guard. Our air conditioners were filthy and its never below 76° in our store. We havent had a light bulb in our freezer for about a month, and we never have the necessary cleaning products available for the required jobs we do. We also had no safe for over a month, kristen is very rude to & unaporeciative of her employees.

I have been working there for almost a year & this labor day, not only did our manager not work, but we had no 1's by 4 pm, and there are 1000's of people in town on this weekend. The mgr doesnt answer his phone when we need something at the restaurant, like ice at 6 pm with a store full of customers. Kristen oversees 7 stores i believe, and is trained to be equipment manager, yet we go without the necessary equipment to keep the store running and customers happy. I have done almost every subway university class offered & have never been paid, which i was told by my store mgr, we were supposed to be paid for.

I cant handle disrespect when never given a reason to be disrespected. I do more than my share of the work & i feel being taken advantage of.

Appreciation is key to keeping ur employees on the right track. I give respect, but i definitely dont get it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subway Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2016.

Comments