I am an employee at store #53092, and i have more than a few complaints. The district manager, kristen schulte is in a relationship with her regional manager, to start with.

We went without an ice machine for 5 weeks, our slicer has no lock in for the blade and until recently, no finger guard. Our air conditioners were filthy and its never below 76° in our store. We havent had a light bulb in our freezer for about a month, and we never have the necessary cleaning products available for the required jobs we do. We also had no safe for over a month, kristen is very rude to & unaporeciative of her employees.

I have been working there for almost a year & this labor day, not only did our manager not work, but we had no 1's by 4 pm, and there are 1000's of people in town on this weekend. The mgr doesnt answer his phone when we need something at the restaurant, like ice at 6 pm with a store full of customers. Kristen oversees 7 stores i believe, and is trained to be equipment manager, yet we go without the necessary equipment to keep the store running and customers happy. I have done almost every subway university class offered & have never been paid, which i was told by my store mgr, we were supposed to be paid for.

I cant handle disrespect when never given a reason to be disrespected. I do more than my share of the work & i feel being taken advantage of.

Appreciation is key to keeping ur employees on the right track. I give respect, but i definitely dont get it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of subway manager. Subway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned subway manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Subway.

Comments