Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Update by user Oct 14

While we're on this topic, subway did not bother to resolve this issue with me.Apparently, they are not concerned about their customer's feelings or experiences in their "restaurants." NO ONE from the subway corporation OR the owner of the subway in question, ever called me about this.

And their customer traffic has been QUITE slow for the past few months, although even during Summer it's not like they were ever slammed with business. I honestly just want to help fellow consumers make better choices. Why go to a dirty restaurant staffed with snotty little brats like jessica and christina, when you can go to a great restaurant with kind employees?

Honestly, why give money to a company who treats their customers like they don't matter?I know I won't.

Update by user Aug 10

The "manager" of the Subway in question (it's inside the Hayden Wal-Mart in Hayden, Idaho) has now banned me from the restaurant!Can you believe that?!

She is a very young woman, probably early 20's, named Christina. She claims that her employees said I "caused a scene" and "raised my voice." All I did was ask for the number for Subway corp to complain about their poor customer service and for telling Wal Mart employees they were not allowed in the Subway any more unless they buy something. She was rude, haughty, and condescending. She treated me like a bad little kid and I am a 42 year old woman!

I have worked in customer service for 27 years and I would never talk to a customer the way she talked to me. And btw, I DID purchase sandwiches from that Subway from time to time, just not every day. I can't afford to eat out every day. This Christina person actually told me, "You are not welcome here any more." I was so shocked I basically just stood there.

Absolutely APPALLING customer "service" !!I will never ever spend one more dollar at any Subway EVER again!

Original review posted by user Aug 01

I am talking specifically about the Subway in Hayden, Idaho.The staff tends to be rude and cold.

The tables are ALWAYS dirty with crumbs and toppings and sticky places where drinks were spilled. The food is a poor quality and NOT worth the money they charge. Plus they do not allow the wal mart employees to even sit in the "restaurant" unless they buy something. The wal mart break room is HOT and noisy and not restful at wall, but greedy Subway doesn't care.

I am personally boycotting them from now on. Oh, and buyer beware.

I have gotten food poisoning there TWICE, and I know of others who have become ill from their food as well.Yet another reason why I will not be back.

Review about: Subway Sanitary Conditions.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments

It's not subways fault your break room sucks! Talk to Walmart management to improve it and stop taking up room that is supposed to be for paying customers!

to Jessica #1379403

My dearest jessica-- As it happens, Wal-Mart has just finished a brand new and fabulous break room for us that is both quite comfortable and cozy.I am very happy about that.

Wal-Mart did a fantastic job. I notice that the subway and auntie ann's employees spend a LOT of time in the Wal-Mart bathroom. Do you guys buy anything from Wal-Mart before you use our bathroom facilities? If the answer is no, then you're a hypocrite.

Also, the ONLY reason that dirty and ill managed subway in the Hayden Wal-Mart has ANY customers is that Wal-Mart customers, and yes Wal-Mart employees, stop in there. You might want to think about that. There is a very cozy little subway just down the street from the Hayden Wal-Mart that is very clean and is a much better location than the one inside the Wal-Mart. Most people eat at that one, I would think.

And for your information, I WAS a paying customer at that Hayden subway. I just didn't buy something every single day I sat down in there. But fear not, I will never eat at ANY subway again, yours, or anyone else's. The snotty comment you just left is typical of the obnoxious and rude "employees" that work at the Hayden subway, located in Wal-Mart.

You have a nice day, young lady.I sure your unhappy life gets better.

to Jessica #1379407

Oh, and I forgot to add this jessica---Since the Summer Wal-Mart customers have left, you subway peeps sure have a LOT of room left in that precious lobby of yours. From what I can see, you won't ever have trouble finding a seat for the 1 or 2 customers that happen to wander in there. *smiles*