Chicago, Illinois
6K views 59 comments

Visited Subway today; ordered their new "special" sandwich Hot Pastrami.I had high hopes based on the commercial as it looked very appetizing and drew me to Subway.

I had a coupon. Note that the coupon could not be used for their "special" sandwich.

When I opened the wrapper I found a small bun, some what burned, compressed with the pastrami and mustard. I admit taste was there but meat was of poor quality, not cut thin enough, stringy, very chewy, and certainly not 1/2 pound of meat that they advertise.

Found the sandwich extremely lacking, would not recommend nor purchase again, might affect my visiting Subway ever again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Subway Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments

Anna
Coffeyville, Kansas, United States #913662

I thought it was delish! Will have again and recommend it too.

buster
Peru, New York, United States #913566

The pastrami sub sucks!Stringy,tough,terrible! Sent a email to Subway a month ago,haven't heard a thing.I still enjoy most of their products,but not that piece of ***!

Lynwood, California, United States #910295

Tasted like a hot dog, a really bad hot dog.

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #901908

im with you do not buy

Strung out
Wilmington, Delaware, United States #900902

Wilmington DE.- had the new pastrami sandwich.

It sucked! The meat was full of actual string, fatty, and tasted like ***.

Last time I go to a Subway.They have fallen from a decent fast food meal to a real joke!

JL

I jus got one, and it was awesome !!! Great tasting & Loaded with Meat....

Me
Missouri, United States #895766

Let's just all to the Hat in California

Disappointed

I tried the pastrami, it was awful, hardly any meat at all, like a thin layer, couldn't even taste, not going back.

hackman
Lamar, Arkansas, United States #693279

bring it back to clarksville,ar. it was out befor it begain :upset :upset

4oz on 6in + 4oz on 6in = half
Columbus, Ohio, United States #593486

You are highly unintelligent if you are not realizing what they are saying.

4oz on 6in + 4oz on 6in = 8oz on 12in .... HALF A POUND on a FOOT LONG.

They don't advertise half a pound on a 6in sub. Who orders half a sub anyway? America is fat - we eat foot longs in one sitting. Am i right?

I'm tempted to go buy a pastrami sandwich right now from subway. All of these reviews seem to come from the very one-sided, very low IQ individuals.

BTW, the subway employee person is an obvious internet troll trying to get a rise out of you, they know the truth of what I said above, they are just making you have a few blood vessels burst over this. Haha, so congrats to them.