Subway - Shocking

I went to the Subway in Pana, Illinois on November 19th/2015 @ 12:00:26pm.I purchased 3 foot long steak n Cheese Subs.

When I got home I unwrapped my outer wrapping and picked up my Sub putting it to my mouth. I bit down on it and I couldn't *** it. I opened my sub and I was SHOCKED. I had a KNIFE in my sandwich.

I was furious. What if it had cut my mouth? What if it had been in the sandwich I got my youngest son? I cant believe what I was looking at.

I took the knife up to Subway and I asked to speak to the manager. I was told the manager wasn't working today then asked if there was a problem? I said well "YES" there is. Are you girls missing something, and I held up the knife and said " I believe it would be hard to eat this".

Both employees looked at each other like a deer that was caught in headlights...

By this time the story was full of people waiting to orderKNIFE And the one that left the knife in my order gave me the number for the manager..I called the manager she said she was calling corporate because this was SERIOUS.I then got a call from the employee saying she is sorry and there was no excuse for what she did and offered me some coupons for free sandwiches.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Finding a knife in my sub
    • Found a knife in my sub

Reason of review:
Knife found in my Sub.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Subway Steak And Cheese Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #737295 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Subway? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 06, 2015 #1074743

Long past your 72 hour deadline.
I guess you will have to face the consequences of your actions!

5 1 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1067904

They can check security camera footage and see what you claim did not happen.
You really thought you could get away with it????

5 1 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067444

Posts cannot be deleted once posted.
Hope you have harsh consequences due your attempt to scam these folks!
Not exactly the brightest slice of Salami in the cooler, having given them all your contact info!
Maybe a Public Defender can get you plea bargain, as Extortion is a Felony, maybe?
This post of yours and your admission it was not true might be in the hands of their Legal Team as Evidence to use against you!
Hope you don't get a roommate in jail that REALLY likes you and you can't get away from! This is very serious stuff!

6 0 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067251 Pana, Illinois

I have a confession to make people. I made this all up in hopes to get money from Subway. This incident never really happened. I only made it up in hopes of suing them. They said they checked the cameras and they had proof of them making my sandwich and they did not put the knife in my sub. I am looking for a way to delete my complaint but It won't let me. There is not option to delete my complaint. Please someone they have given me 72 hours to delete my complaint or they will take legal action. How do I delete my complaint?

0 5 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067253 Brentwood, Tennessee

I already knew from your picture that you were trying to scam the company. The knife looks pretty clean for something to have been put in your sandwich. If it really were found in your sandwich it would not be that clean. It would have sauce or crumbs on it. No residue of sauce or crumbs.

2 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2015 #1071917 Vallejo, California

What does a Subway sandwich cost? 6$? You are so pathetic that you need to scam a $6 sandwich? What will you do next? Try to swallow a Happy Meal toy? Disgusting!!

0 0 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067291

Typing error? More like moral error, shame on you for trying to fabricate a reason to get free food.
You should know better than to try to scam honest, hardworking people with a picture of a clean knife that isn't even used by Subway. Get a job instead of trying to swindle food you lazy lowlife.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Subway. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Subway.
Filing a new complaint about