Subway - Shocking
I went to the Subway in Pana, Illinois on November 19th/2015 @ 12:00:26pm.I purchased 3 foot long steak n Cheese Subs.
When I got home I unwrapped my outer wrapping and picked up my Sub putting it to my mouth. I bit down on it and I couldn't *** it. I opened my sub and I was SHOCKED. I had a KNIFE in my sandwich.
I was furious. What if it had cut my mouth? What if it had been in the sandwich I got my youngest son? I cant believe what I was looking at.
I took the knife up to Subway and I asked to speak to the manager. I was told the manager wasn't working today then asked if there was a problem? I said well "YES" there is. Are you girls missing something, and I held up the knife and said " I believe it would be hard to eat this".
Both employees looked at each other like a deer that was caught in headlights...
By this time the story was full of people waiting to orderKNIFE And the one that left the knife in my order gave me the number for the manager..I called the manager she said she was calling corporate because this was SERIOUS.I then got a call from the employee saying she is sorry and there was no excuse for what she did and offered me some coupons for free sandwiches.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Finding a knife in my sub
- Found a knife in my sub
- Reason of review:
- Knife found in my Sub.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Subway Steak And Cheese Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Went to subway to have lunch could've had a steak dinner just making people aware that they're overcharging people and I don't have five dollar subs anymore . ..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."