Subway - Shocking
I went to the Subway in Pana, Illinois on November 19th/2015 @ 12:00:26pm.I purchased 3 foot long steak n Cheese Subs.
When I got home I unwrapped my outer wrapping and picked up my Sub putting it to my mouth. I bit down on it and I couldn't *** it. I opened my sub and I was SHOCKED. I had a KNIFE in my sandwich.
I was furious. What if it had cut my mouth? What if it had been in the sandwich I got my youngest son? I cant believe what I was looking at.
I took the knife up to Subway and I asked to speak to the manager. I was told the manager wasn't working today then asked if there was a problem? I said well "YES" there is. Are you girls missing something, and I held up the knife and said " I believe it would be hard to eat this".
Both employees looked at each other like a deer that was caught in headlights...
By this time the story was full of people waiting to orderKNIFE And the one that left the knife in my order gave me the number for the manager..I called the manager she said she was calling corporate because this was SERIOUS.I then got a call from the employee saying she is sorry and there was no excuse for what she did and offered me some coupons for free sandwiches.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Finding a knife in my sub
- Found a knife in my sub
- Reason of review:
- Knife found in my Sub.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Subway Steak And Cheese Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."