Subway is one of my favorite restuarants.On 9/25/2016 I went to Subway #13207-0, I ordered 2 chopped Chicken Salads.
The "manager" made the salads and did a *** poor way of doing them. I asked for them to be done a certain way and she did them like she wanted to. I always have my salads chopped with the chicken mixed in. She just threw the chicken on top.
I asked for one of them to have light mayo and she put 4x the amount on it. That one was for someone else and the other one was mine. Attached is a picture of mine and I paid 6.00 for it. His was $8.00 and I took that one back for a refund.
His looked like mine except a little extra chicken. The manager got mad when I gave it back to make another one and looked at it and threw it in the trash. They are the worst salads I've ever seen. Making them at home would have been better.
I got my money back for that one and kept the other one so I could send in a photo of it. That manager need more training on customer service.
I will never go there again even if it is the closes to me.I'm glad all of them are not like them.This is my second store I've had to complain about.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a terrible experience with the store number 5156 on 1/22/6 i sent my daughter to buy two italian bmt and the price is 5.50 for each sandwich and..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "I'm having a huge problem at this point. I've been eating subway for years in Miami Florida. Normally most issues I try not to even bother which actually was..."
- "I am beyond pissed at this scam company- signnetwork.comYou know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."