2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I walked in the store with my son and his friend to get lunch.There was only 1 other customer there.

As i approached the counter, a heavy set Hispanic female about 50 years old started asking "come on, what do you want" so feeling very rushed we ordered. The cashier, Hispanic female about late 40's, rang up the sandwiches. I told her i have a coupon from the official subway website that gets texted to me every week. Eulalia immediately refused to accept it.

I asked why and she said "oh because it's a fake" so I'm like really? So subway is sending fake coupons? Then i told her"oh well should i call them right now then? " and before i could finish, she said "NO".

She then said "I'll give to you this one time only" As she pot the coupon in (which i know from the past with other workers they always accepted) she began talking to the other lady in Spanish, which i understand ALOT of the language. She called me a "punta" and while talking to her co-worker kept looking at me and rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She didn't even tell me the price veggie asking if I'm "going to pay or what" it was irritating to have the first lady rush me like i was intruding on her time, but the cashier treating me like that was it. There was no shred of customer service or respect.

I work hard for my money to be spending it at a place that the workers treat the customers like ***.

And i didn't even go into how rude she was whole putting the *** veggies on my sandwich.TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, TERRIBLE PRODUCT, TERRIBLE STORE!

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments