Review about Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki from Overland Park, Kansas
Went to subway to have lunch could've had a steak dinner just making people aware that they're overcharging people and I don't have five dollar subs anymore . I call a manager told me I was due for a refund I go back to the store they've got kids and they're working have no idea what they're doing drove back for no reason did not even get a refund. After speaking to a manager
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "IF your Director did in fact "Cancel your Account" are you claiming without knowledge ? Maybe you should seek legal representation, that isn't allowed at any level of sales..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."