I had a terrible experience with the store number 5156 on 1/22/6 i sent my daughter to buy two italian bmt and the price is 5.50 for each sandwich and they charge her 19.89 for two sandwiches i called the store and just because i requested to wrap the sandwiches individually and i guess they charged soo much for them to wrap them. Im a regular client of subway but i dont think its fair how they charge the people
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Subway Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a salad. If they chopped the ingrediants up any further it would have been a puree. Terrible. I do not recommend it...."
- "I have made several complaints on a local Subway since June. Made through the Corporate website. NO ONE EVER CONTACTED ME. The complaints were given to the..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."