Quality of Food

I visited the Subway on Hwy 24/27 and Hwy 601 S, Concord, NC. They treated me like I was suppose to place my order by the garbage can outside.

I was in line and had 3 orders. A white man was in line behind me. She made part of one of my sandwiches and then proceed to take his order way before she finished mine. When I asked for the Manager the little girl at the register who was in fact the Assistant Manager said, the Manager just left.

Then she dropped the bag on the floor with all 3 of my sandwiches in it!!!!!!!!!! So I then filed a complaint and received a phone call from the actual Manager. He wasn't any better than the little girls he hired!!!! He did a lot of apologizing and said that he would send me a gift card in the mail.

I spent $20.00 in there and never received anything in the mail.

They need to go get jobs at the White House. They have plenty of opening for Racist people like the staff at this Subway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Subway Manager.

I didn't like: How did you pick these staffs, Owners, Being discriminated against and treated like this was the 1800s.

Comments

h.kitchener

When you said "They need to go get jobs at the White House" you showed that large chip on your shoulder causing your sense of being a perpetual victim. Time to grow up.