Had Lunch 118 S Clinton St Chicago, IL 60661 in August 2012, left in hurry and forget my ipad. It was promptly stolen even though it was placed in-front of the cash register.

The staff were rude, called the owner no response. Reported to corporate subway, then the owner called back angry and threatening that he will not help me for reporting them. He later promised to give me the footage of camera to show who took the ipad. He never did and never called.

Do these guys care for their customers really ? Reported the case to police and got a case number.

Review about: Subway Customer Care.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #780829

Subway isn't a place to set your personal items and come back later. Me working at subway, and others, we will hide whatever someone might leave either under the drawer in the cash register or somewhere out of reach of anyone else till the person comes back.

We don't have to do it, but we do it anyway to be nice. But employees of any company, it is not there responsibility to look out for your items.

SandwichArteest

The other day I took out a wad of Benjamins and threw them on the ground of Subway. I came back an hour later and they were all gone!

Those Subway workers are bastards. Long gone are the days where fast food restaurants double as safety deposit boxes.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #597800

One, it is YOUR responsibility to keep track of YOUR belongings. The staff are NOT your personal assistants.

Second, they do NOT have to show you video, they show it to the law.

If you filed a police report, then that is all you can do. Subway is NOT responsible for YOUR negligence.