This is on the corner of Euclid and Katella in Anaheim at 1 AM.Me and my friend decided to grab a bit after the gym.

It took longer than usual trying to communicate what I wanted to get. They weren't fully stocked (no spinach, and missing some sauces). I decided to get honey mustard, which the retard spewed all over the paper wrap. In the end, I just got a sandwich oozing out honey mustard sauce.

After me and my friend purchased our food, they stayed in the back for the rest of the night until the next person went back in. I'm pretty sure they were just standing there doing nothing.

We didn't even get a receipt.Now, I'm tempted to go back, buy something so I can get a receipt to give them a bad review.

Review about: Subway Sandwich.

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #918962

You have no right calling anyone a retard when you don't have simple first grade English skills.It should be my friend and I not me and my friend.

You need to double space between sentences. If they have no customers then they don't have work to do.

You don't need a receipt to give a bad review.Perhaps the real retard is you?

San Antonio, Texas, United States #918785

Look you came to a subway at 1AM in the morning, They usually change shifts around 10 or 12 depending on the store so they were probably doing some extra prep, and if you did not like the sandwhich why did you not ask them to remake it?

to SMH Orange, California, United States #918963

Because she is the retard and needed mommy to speak for her, wonder what a six year old is doing out so late. You can tell she is six years old with her poor grammar skills.

Your dumb complaint lost any credibility when you called the employee a retard. GROW UP.

Shame on you for referring to the employee in a derogatory term. What are you five years old or something?

First Born Triplet
to anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #918964

I have to agree, that term is horrible and a disgrace and very disrespectful to people with disabilities. People born with disabilities cannot help the way they are, and calling people retards is just childish.