1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

It was horrible Don't come here to eat. The employees are thrives and over charge you.

This kid over charged me last week and thus week he picked a fight with me after acting like he didn't care and was bored. The girl who originally made my subway was unhelpful when I asked for hunny musterd. And some fat manager guy pushed me and was a total jerk pretending to give good customer servi5but was agresivo and mean mugging when the young guy that wanted to burn my subway again thretend me! Thus place is out of hand and they hire anyone.

I had to go to another subway were the same guy showed up and was maddoging me again yet he hid bhined the counter of the other location in downtown. He wasn't even working anymore it was obvious he new I would go there! And when I complained to the hire ups they didn't do or say anything. Not going to this subway ever again.

His manager can eat a fat one too since he wants to kiss his employees *** and act all tuff! This place is durty as well, they never clean it and are stingy and lazy when I ask for hunny musterd and they say they don't have any when they know they have to make more. And if you do go check how much they charged you! Punk didn't want to give me my money back when it clearly said he had charged me an extra subway and he new what my order was obviously!

He bagged it! This week not only did they burn my subway they threw it away the manager aggressively after pushing me said he would make my next subways and I wasted 30 minutes waiting while they also said they would remake honey mustard and then finally said they couldn't so I had to leave and go to another Subway or that punk in the popping out after his original shift! He was laughing with his friends in the back while I was ordering at a new location!

Seriously watch out! They let these ppl obviously do anything they want with out any consequences!

Product or Service Mentioned: Subway Manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 15.

Comments

To: Subway Horrible Unprofessional and Thieves. Agreed.

While i was going into an location. I got too the counter. I asked for what i always order including an drink. Everything was fine, until i got double charged for everything.

I asked the employee who was taking the orders, "Why i am being double charged for my order? I am asking into an nice and calm way, no harm, no foul. Companies makes mistakes. The employee got an attitude while rolling the eyes, "Let me see it.

another customer who isn't happy!" I am like, maybe i would be happy if i was not double charged for my food." While i am trying too be nice and calm. The employee said, "Would your rather we poop and *** onto it too shut you up!" I am like excuse me. I am not being mean and nasty, i am asking about fixing the problem the price since i am being double charged." The employee said, "Whatever." The employee threw all of the money at me, "Now you could leave." My last and My final purchase from this location.

Hope next time i am at an different location, i am not going too be treated like this. So unprofessional!