Subway - FOUND USED DENTAL FLOSSER IN MY SANDWICH

303 of 651 Subway reviews

I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with it!It appears to be used and I felt disgusted!

I called the store and told the employee what had happened and she inspected the work area and found and admitted that another employee had stored their flossers for personal use right next to the food prep area! I'm disgusted! This is NOT OK! Not only is this unsanitary it is a choking hazard.

They made me another sandwich but as you can imagine my appetite is gone and I will not be eating at this establishment anymore. I called public health and filed a report with them as well as subway headquarters. I'm still waiting to be contacted.

I feel that getting another sandwich made doesn't do this situation justice, this is not ok.I'd like my money back at least!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
303 of 651 Subway reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 10, 2015 #1076748

Buuuuuulll poo.

0 0 Reply

Nov 08, 2015 #1060449

Bull.

1 0 Reply

Feb 20, 2015 #948306

Don't they make sandwiches right there in front of you? I'm pretty sure you would have seen the worker (either accidentally or purposely) put that in there. Even if you didn't notice initially, I imagine, unless you're blind or oblivious, that you would have noticed before you started "eating" the sandwich, which looks completely untouched, by the way. Looks to me like you put that item there yourself.

6 0 Reply

Oct 09, 2014 #882608

I got a juicy tube steak between my legs, we could add to that sandwich, with special sauce coming out of it!

3 3 Reply
fuck you scammer

Jul 22, 2014 #844122

super smelly b.s there is no way on earth unless your blind and so is the worker that you didnt notice the flosser. just trying really hard to get that money/ free food huh?

6 0 Reply

Aug 16, 2014 #857216

I agree. Had it really been in the sandwich it would be messy with all the ingredients. Notice it is ON the sandwich not IN the sandwich. The sandwich looked untouched. If she were smart she would have put her own floss inside the sandwich, messed it up a little before lying to them.

6 1 Reply

Oct 09, 2014 #882611

I have to agree with you, it was staged, placed there on purpose, had it been inside the sandwich it would be messed up with the sauce and other ingredients that leaked into it. The tomatoes for one thing would be messing it up, it would not have stayed that clean.

4 1 Reply
maintainmaintance

Jul 22, 2014 #843999

HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THIS WHEN THEY MADE THE SANDWICH RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

8 0 Reply
James

Jul 21, 2014 #843702

Choking hazard?!?! Is your mouth so big that you would take a *** and start to swallow that thing without noticing? LOL

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Subway. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Subway.
Filing a new complaint about
×