Featured

I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with it!It appears to be used and I felt disgusted!

I called the store and told the employee what had happened and she inspected the work area and found and admitted that another employee had stored their flossers for personal use right next to the food prep area! I'm disgusted! This is NOT OK! Not only is this unsanitary it is a choking hazard.

They made me another sandwich but as you can imagine my appetite is gone and I will not be eating at this establishment anymore. I called public health and filed a report with them as well as subway headquarters. I'm still waiting to be contacted.

I feel that getting another sandwich made doesn't do this situation justice, this is not ok.I'd like my money back at least!

Review about: Subway Sandwich.

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments

Buuuuuulll poo.

Bull.

Don't they make sandwiches right there in front of you?I'm pretty sure you would have seen the worker (either accidentally or purposely) put that in there.

Even if you didn't notice initially, I imagine, unless you're blind or oblivious, that you would have noticed before you started "eating" the sandwich, which looks completely untouched, by the way.Looks to me like you put that item there yourself.

I got a juicy tube steak between my legs, we could add to that sandwich, with special sauce coming out of it!

super smelly b.s there is no way on earth unless your blind and so is the worker that you didnt notice the flosser. just trying really hard to get that money/ free food huh?

to *** you scammer #857216

I agree.Had it really been in the sandwich it would be messy with all the ingredients.

Notice it is ON the sandwich not IN the sandwich.

The sandwich looked untouched.If she were smart she would have put her own floss inside the sandwich, messed it up a little before lying to them.

to Anonymous #882611

I have to agree with you, it was staged, placed there on purpose, had it been inside the sandwich it would be messed up with the sauce and other ingredients that leaked into it. The tomatoes for one thing would be messing it up, it would not have stayed that clean.

maintainmaintance

HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THIS WHEN THEY MADE THE SANDWICH RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

Choking hazard?!?! Is your mouth so big that you would take a *** and start to swallow that thing without noticing? LOL