Subway - FOUND USED DENTAL FLOSSER IN MY SANDWICH
I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with it!It appears to be used and I felt disgusted!
I called the store and told the employee what had happened and she inspected the work area and found and admitted that another employee had stored their flossers for personal use right next to the food prep area! I'm disgusted! This is NOT OK! Not only is this unsanitary it is a choking hazard.
They made me another sandwich but as you can imagine my appetite is gone and I will not be eating at this establishment anymore. I called public health and filed a report with them as well as subway headquarters. I'm still waiting to be contacted.
I feel that getting another sandwich made doesn't do this situation justice, this is not ok.I'd like my money back at least!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "Subway is one of my favorite restuarants. On 9/25/2016 I went to Subway #13207-0, I ordered 2 chopped Chicken Salads. The "manager" made the salads and did a *** poor..."
- "Problem with communication. Shipping took way longer than what was promised on their website. Their website says ships within 1 to 4 days, however, I received no communication from any..."
- "My husband spent over $60 on what looked to be really beautiful flowers worth the money. A lady delivers the tiniest vase ever with a bouquet consisting of tiny red..."
- "We had an old hot tub that had a lot of issues. Mr Dan Trussell reconditioned our hot tub. Thank you. The hot tub was over 20 years old. We..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."