3.9K views

I will never go to this place again. I stopped by after work and within 3 minutes, I knew I would be placing a complaint.

An employee dropped the knife she was using to slice sandwiches. The manager took it from her and RINSED it at the sink-- then GAVE IT BACK to her. The water did not steam, so it clearly was not even hot, nor was there any soap visible. It was then used for another customer's food.

When my sub was done (not using that knife-- I was watching) I told the clerk I wanted apple slices and she directed me to the case. I found that every bag of them was 2 days PAST the date and looking pretty bad, so I grabbed yogurt instead.

When I was ready to pay, the manager was clearly trying to train a new employee. He could not find something on the register and she proceeded to BERATE and fuss at him for a good 5 minutes, saying things like "if you can't find it, how do you expect to do this?" So the manager tried to do it herself-- but SHE could not find the key! Another employee had to show it to her.

I was forced to wait for them to play with the cash register for more than 10 MINUTES after being on my feet all day, and they never bothered to apologize, thank me for my business, or show any form of good customer service.

In the end there was a change in my order, and the manager could not figure out how to fix it. She wound up adding it on the receipt and using a calculator to figure out my change. In the end, she did not even GIVE me the receipt and I was too angry to do more than tell her about the apples. I honestly have no clue if she understood me because she kept repeating what I said as if I was speaking a foreign language.

To cap it off, while I was around the corner getting my drink, I could hear the manager TALKING about me and how I changed the order. Being in customer service myself, I am fully aware of how frustrating it can be when a change is needed, but there was NO call for their lack of professionalism.

Review about: Subway Manager.

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1001179

There are child labor laws, there is no way you work in customer service.If you do the company hiring you needs to be charged for breaking these child labor laws.

You were a difficult customer and if you really are honest about working in customer service. I hope one day you get what you deserve and get a customer just as rude, demanding and impatient as you. I am sure you messed up for customers who were also tired after a ten hour shift, but you think you are so special that the world should cater to you. Grow up.

If you are old enough to work act your age. Clearly acting like a three year old gets you no where. This is probably why they did not thank you. They don't want you as a customer.

I bet you do not thank all your customers also.I hope you get a customer just as bad as you.

Let's say you were not lying and you really are a customer rather than a disgrunted employee. Why would they thank you and want further business from you with your immature attitude?

Orange, California, United States #1001175

This is all a lie from a disgruntled employee. Don't fall for it.

Svendborg, Fyn, Denmark #12735

If I was in that situation and I saw them drop a knife on the filthy floor and use it on someone else's food, I would of immediately told them forget it and went somewhere else to get something to eat.This place is obviously unsanitary and shouldn't even be open for business.

Not to mention the rotten outdated apples and the rude employees.Pretty soon, someone eating there is going to get some type of food poisoning from this place!

to complain265 #1001180

I read your complaint, your definition of rudeness is not catering to you and giving you preferred treatment because you make more money than the other customers.You made several complaints admitting to child abuse and other things.

No one was rude to this immature person.

You think rude is not giving in to you.You keep demanding free food and gas money.