1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

At Subway, 100 block of Wealthy in Grand Rapids, Michigan, I ask for a Basket to carry my sandwich - numerous times the young lady made it clear to me that she didn't like washing baskets.The Baskets provided for your sandwiches and chips.

I have a Cane in one hand and was hoping for a Basket in the other hand. I had to walk "Painfully" back and forth from counter to table several times because the young lady didn't want to wash baskets. Tonight - Wednesday (10-18-2017) at approx. 5:15 pm the young lady on the Phone refused to take my order.

I have made sandwich orders over the phone many times before without incident.

This young lady talked for over 10 minutes telling me about how she Couldn't take a Phone Order for a Disabled Person and have someone pick it up for me.(In 10 minutes - she could have Completed the entire Transaction / Sale.) I called the Corporate Office regarding this - they are only Interested in "Passing The Buck" to the Unfit Owner, PS: I am waging a Complaint here because the Subway I speak of - their Web Site will not allow any Comments or Complaints.

Review about: Subway Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Subway?

Comments

Wouldn't it be easier to carry your sub in a bag?