Subway Customer Service
- (203) 877-4281
- (800) 888-4848
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Subway is a large privately held chain of fast food restaurant franchise. It is wholly owned and operated by Doctor’s Associates, Inc. The company was founded by Fred DeLuka and Peter Buck in August 1965. Its headquarters is based in Milford, Connecticut, United States. Subway
menu includes primarily submarine sandwiches, salads, breads, toppings, and drinks. There is also kids menu. Subway provides catering services. Catering menu includes Giant Subs, Sandwich Platters, and desserts. There are more than 40000 Subway restaurants in 112 countries all over the world. Customer service is provided by phone and by e-mail during normal business hours. There 5 subway regional centers in Miami, Singapore, Brisbane, and Beirut
Subway is ranked 44 out of 307 in Fast Food category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Subway to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States