Customer Complaints for Subway work on the buddy system.
Update added by user Dec 05, 2014
The Attorney General is investigating my complaint.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I have made several complaints on a local Subway since June.Made through the Corporate website.
NO ONE EVER CONTACTED ME. The complaints were given to the local district manager of this particular store. She evidently passed on my name to the person I was complaining on. I live in a small town, so, the person I complained on, since she knew who I was, asked everyone my personal information, then I complained to corporate that my name had been given to the person that I had complained on.
Still, no contact until, 11/19/2014. It was from the district manager that had leaked my name to the person I complained on. So I called corporate today, 11/20/14, and told the whole story. She called the store owner, and he lied and told her he had apologized.
The Corporate person yelled at me, and said she was closing the case. It's the buddy system, district covering for the store manager I complained on. This store manager had allowed family members to bring a baby racoon into the restaurant. Wow!!!
They can refuse a veteran his service animal, but another store can bring in wild animals.
Kind of crazy huh?I am disgusted at the way I was treated by corporate and the local store, needless to say, I will NEVER eat at another Subway, ever!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Acknowledge that a district violated policy by giving my name to the person I complained on
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."