Update added by user Dec 05, 2014
The Attorney General is investigating my complaint.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I have made several complaints on a local Subway since June.Made through the Corporate website.
NO ONE EVER CONTACTED ME. The complaints were given to the local district manager of this particular store. She evidently passed on my name to the person I was complaining on. I live in a small town, so, the person I complained on, since she knew who I was, asked everyone my personal information, then I complained to corporate that my name had been given to the person that I had complained on.
Still, no contact until, 11/19/2014. It was from the district manager that had leaked my name to the person I complained on. So I called corporate today, 11/20/14, and told the whole story. She called the store owner, and he lied and told her he had apologized.
The Corporate person yelled at me, and said she was closing the case. It's the buddy system, district covering for the store manager I complained on. This store manager had allowed family members to bring a baby racoon into the restaurant. Wow!!!
They can refuse a veteran his service animal, but another store can bring in wild animals.
Kind of crazy huh?I am disgusted at the way I was treated by corporate and the local store, needless to say, I will NEVER eat at another Subway, ever!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Acknowledge that a district violated policy by giving my name to the person I complained on
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had a terrible experience with the store number 5156 on 1/22/6 i sent my daughter to buy two italian bmt and the price is 5.50 for each sandwich and..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."