Customer Complaints for Subway work on the buddy system.

Update added by user Dec 05, 2014

The Attorney General is investigating my complaint.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014

I have made several complaints on a local Subway since June.Made through the Corporate website.

NO ONE EVER CONTACTED ME. The complaints were given to the local district manager of this particular store. She evidently passed on my name to the person I was complaining on. I live in a small town, so, the person I complained on, since she knew who I was, asked everyone my personal information, then I complained to corporate that my name had been given to the person that I had complained on.

Still, no contact until, 11/19/2014. It was from the district manager that had leaked my name to the person I complained on. So I called corporate today, 11/20/14, and told the whole story. She called the store owner, and he lied and told her he had apologized.

The Corporate person yelled at me, and said she was closing the case. It's the buddy system, district covering for the store manager I complained on. This store manager had allowed family members to bring a baby racoon into the restaurant. Wow!!!

They can refuse a veteran his service animal, but another store can bring in wild animals.

Kind of crazy huh?I am disgusted at the way I was treated by corporate and the local store, needless to say, I will NEVER eat at another Subway, ever!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Acknowledge that a district violated policy by giving my name to the person I complained on
Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #560106 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Subway? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2014 #913047

please get a life ;)

2 1 Reply

Nov 24, 2014 #905452

hey! it depends on the subway, each one has different policies because they are franchised. Yes you have a case but in reality it is not that big of a deal unless the raccoon is messing with the food. it is not a danger to you or anybody else.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Subway. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Subway.
Filing a new complaint about