Customer Complaints for Subway work on the buddy system.
Update added by user Dec 05, 2014
The Attorney General is investigating my complaint.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I have made several complaints on a local Subway since June.Made through the Corporate website.
NO ONE EVER CONTACTED ME. The complaints were given to the local district manager of this particular store. She evidently passed on my name to the person I was complaining on. I live in a small town, so, the person I complained on, since she knew who I was, asked everyone my personal information, then I complained to corporate that my name had been given to the person that I had complained on.
Still, no contact until, 11/19/2014. It was from the district manager that had leaked my name to the person I complained on. So I called corporate today, 11/20/14, and told the whole story. She called the store owner, and he lied and told her he had apologized.
The Corporate person yelled at me, and said she was closing the case. It's the buddy system, district covering for the store manager I complained on. This store manager had allowed family members to bring a baby racoon into the restaurant. Wow!!!
They can refuse a veteran his service animal, but another store can bring in wild animals.
Kind of crazy huh?I am disgusted at the way I was treated by corporate and the local store, needless to say, I will NEVER eat at another Subway, ever!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Acknowledge that a district violated policy by giving my name to the person I complained on
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- " Went to subway to have lunch could've had a steak dinner just making people aware that they're overcharging people and I don't have five dollar subs anymore . ..."
- "Decided to stop at Subway to eat. As we sat down I heard a zapping sound. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Please share, this is by far the..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."