SUBWAY HOT PASTRAMI
Visited Subway today; ordered their new "special" sandwich Hot Pastrami.I had high hopes based on the commercial as it looked very appetizing and drew me to Subway.
I had a coupon. Note that the coupon could not be used for their "special" sandwich.
When I opened the wrapper I found a small bun, some what burned, compressed with the pastrami and mustard. I admit taste was there but meat was of poor quality, not cut thin enough, stringy, very chewy, and certainly not 1/2 pound of meat that they advertise.
Found the sandwich extremely lacking, would not recommend nor purchase again, might affect my visiting Subway ever again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "My connecting flight from Chicago to Indianapolis was canceled and I had to wait until morning for the next flight. Since I had a conference to attend I had to..."
- "I bought a trailer in January of 2015 and if February 2015 the right side of the trailer collapse . 2 weeks later the back door collapse also . I..."
- "Except for a woman their called Eman, you will receive horrible and rude treatment from everyone at this company, especially their manager Jamil Khalid. This also includes the guy who..."
- "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..."
- "i went in to get a pedicure and cheveron design on one toe. upon coming in i asked if they could do the design before i sat down. they said..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."