I worked at a Subway in east TN for about 6 months tops.The main fault I was facing were the hours they gave me.
I understand I am about fifteen minutes away from the workplace, but they abused it to the point I had 2 hour shifts in one day. Who does that? I also mentioned to my manager that I had things to pay, car insurance, cell phone bill, etc. Being a minor, I am guessing she didn't take it to heart.
I found no change in my work schedule. One week I only worked for 2 hours. 2 hours the ENTIRE week! On a $7.25 pay, of course that wasn't cutting it.
I even found myself having to do the unthinkable-- asking my own parents for the money I needed. Everyone there is super friendly over all. No employee was ever rude and we always got along. The work schedules and the amount of people working there are just outrageous though.
I felt like I wasn't at a corporate sub shop, I felt like I worked in a business trying to get off its feet for the first time with financial issues. My boss's first mistake was hiring 3 new people after she hired a bigger team for the new store we moved into. This happened about 3 months after being there. The three extra people (part timers) were not needed and made a lot of the other employee's hours decrease to what I was speaking of just above all this.
I recently began a job a Kmart when things looked as if they weren't fixable.
I just don't want my other ex employees to face the same fate.(Which in fact some are).
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Past Work Experience
- Review category
- Fast Food
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND TASTE AS BAD AS IT LOOKED!!!! i was traveling south and stopped for something to eat. Never will I eat Taco Bell on the..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and..."
- "we bought a sofa from Conn's a year a go we complain about it not being comfy, they replaced cushions steel didn't help. now customers service hangs up and..."
- "I bought a Fisher & Paykel white refrigerator model E522B. Within a year, paint wore off all around door handle with normal use and only mild cleaning. Poor quality. Poor..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "To whom this may corcern on Saturday Aug.20,2016 we purchased some Collard Greens from Wal Mart 8 bunches they had mildo and worms brown nasty in them in Tampa Florida..."
- "STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! First, I received several calls from this dealership asking me to come in person and talk to the salesperson "Alex" so I finally decided to..."
- "Josh jones owner of phoenix plumbing Houston Texas 77076 422 dipping Lane a *** I found it on his laptop it shows him with young boys and young girls texting..."