Some Subways Just Aren't for People Wanting a Good Job
I worked at a Subway in east TN for about 6 months tops.The main fault I was facing were the hours they gave me.
I understand I am about fifteen minutes away from the workplace, but they abused it to the point I had 2 hour shifts in one day. Who does that? I also mentioned to my manager that I had things to pay, car insurance, cell phone bill, etc. Being a minor, I am guessing she didn't take it to heart.
I found no change in my work schedule. One week I only worked for 2 hours. 2 hours the ENTIRE week! On a $7.25 pay, of course that wasn't cutting it.
I even found myself having to do the unthinkable-- asking my own parents for the money I needed. Everyone there is super friendly over all. No employee was ever rude and we always got along. The work schedules and the amount of people working there are just outrageous though.
I felt like I wasn't at a corporate sub shop, I felt like I worked in a business trying to get off its feet for the first time with financial issues. My boss's first mistake was hiring 3 new people after she hired a bigger team for the new store we moved into. This happened about 3 months after being there. The three extra people (part timers) were not needed and made a lot of the other employee's hours decrease to what I was speaking of just above all this.
I recently began a job a Kmart when things looked as if they weren't fixable.
I just don't want my other ex employees to face the same fate.(Which in fact some are).d687e2f review #506927
You may also like
- "After writing several articles at Bubblews.Com they did not pay out my eight redemptions I have claimed in the redemption form on my Profile. After tagging and commenting on some..."
- "I had 750+ articles uploaded on Bubblews web page since May this year when I have joined. All I was doing the whole that time was posting fairly good articles and..."
- "JUST A CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST WRITTEN COMPLAINT. I MADE A VIDEO GIVING YOU MORE DETAILS OF THIS INCIDENT. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL ALSO SEND PICTURES OF MY WORK,..."
- "Burlington Dental Clinic & Dr Paul O’Reilly was found guilty of professional misconduct, at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry, held on 12 December, 2014, in relation to..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "We ordered a new living room set manufactured by Design 2 Recline (AKA) Southern Motion on January 20, 2014. Defective and/or damaged furniture was delivered on April 7, 2014...."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."