I try to take the family out for a meal and have been eating at area subways for a month now ordering the same thing at each location with a bill generally in the $11-12 range.Today at the Snyder Texas Subway the bill came out to $22 so I immediately knew something was amiss.
When I asked for the itemized receipt I discovered that each condiment and meat was added on to the price of the sandwich. So a bacon-turkey avacodo which was advertised in the window today was $6.35 plus the bacon was extra (twice), the avacado was extra (twice) and then they added chips although we didn't ask for or receive any chips. When I asked for a correction I was told each item added to the sandwich was extra, over and above the price of the sandwich. So I guess at this particular restaurant a bacon-turkey-avacado was just for the bread ($6.35).
Now I doubt if the subway corporation knows about this scam nor do they condone such behavior. In any event, we asked for a refund and left and went elsewhere. I suppose the bulges in the employees pockets were from all the wads of money they had stolen from their customers today.
But none was mine:) I don't know how to report this to subway inc but I hope they read this and get crackin' on the perps at this restaurant carrying their logo in Snyder Texas.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "I shipped a car hood and was not giving a quote but they picked up the shipment anyway, to my surprise!..I got a phone call from them telling me the..."
- "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "I took a client to lunch He requested pizza I ordered a small Italian sub and was quite disappointed 3 pieces of meat and a piece of cheese The manager..."
- "I was cheated on this site by Michael J. Walker. Was born in Michigan 15.09.1966. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone just used his info and photos...."