Subway - NO HOME DELIVERY EVER NOR DO THEY ALLOW A TAKE AWAY

102 of 423 Subway Reviews
Issue not resolved
Mar 23
review #480212 contact

IN VADODARA, GUJARAT, INDIA, THE SUBWAYS DO NOT DO HOME DELIVERY EVER ON THE PRETEXT OF "HIGH RUSH".WORST, WHEN ASKED FOR PLACING AN ORDER SO ONE CAN TAKE AWAY, THEY BLUNTLY REFUSE AND SAY "YOU HAVE TO COME AND STAND IN *** AND THEN PLACE THE ORDER".

THIS IS VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE & NOT EXPECTED AT ALL. TO MAKE IT UNBEARABLE, THEY DO NOT ENROLL THEMSELVES WITH DELFOO, A LOCAL FOOD DELIVERY COMPANY, WHO CAN PICK AND DELIVER FOR CUSTOMER.

I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF THIS FORUM MAKES THEM LEARN AND IMPROVE ON HOW TO KEEP CUSTOMER LOYALTY.I AM FORCED TO STOP EATING SUB.

c21978f
Had an experience with Subway?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
102 of 423 Subway Reviews

Aug 14

Mr. Anonymous, what sounds like something is not always true. If it was just down the lane or really five minutes waiting, then we would not be discussing it here. Anyways, thanks for your opinion.
BTW NEWS FLASH !!
Subway has enrolled with Delfoo and home delivery will no more be a problem. Check it here:
www.delfoo.com
(just type Subway in search)
Thanks Subway :)

Aug 14

Mr. Anonymous, what sounds like is not always true. If subway was just down a lane or the waiting time was actually 5 minutes, we would not be discussing here at all. Anyways, thanks for your opinion.
BTW NEWS FLASH !! Subway have enrolled with Delfoo and home delivery is no more a problem. Check here:
www.delfoo.com
(Just search for subway)
Thanks SUBWAY !!

Aug 14

Just sounds like you're an overweight slob who can't bear standing in line for 5 minutes to get a sandwich...pretty pathetic.

Mar 29

Great News guys !! Subway has positively responded to my complaint & promised to attend to request in future.

Mar 30 Columbus, Ohio

"....promised to attend to request in future." = "Sorry ! not possible this time"
Lol!!! You'll be back on here complaining about the same thing in a month!

Mar 28

Dear critic from Ohio. Yes, probably it's the cultural difference. So no talking further. I'm really grateful for your contribution, thanks again.

Mar 26

Thanks sub employee. Maybe they should then enroll with Delfoo and say a permanent "NO" for their own delivery service rather than repeatedly telling "Sorry ! not possible this time" & "Sorry ! we do not allow Delfoo to deliver". (comments not meant for people with below average comprehension)

Mar 26 Columbus, Ohio

Hmmmmm...... Seems like "Sorry ! not possible this time" and "Sorry ! we do not allow Delfoo to deliver" are 2 longer ways to say "NO" (when referring to this delivery service anyways). So why do they have to commit to a permanent "NO"? Those 2 other phrases are a "NO"! Move on! Eat something else!
And this, "(comments not meant for people with below average comprehension)", is ridiculous. Maybe you need to re-read your comment from 2 days ago again. Here, I'll save you time and pull a random quote......... "Do kill me for the $100, I have to put in some value. Yes, you may be right to call me lazy, so please make it another pretext to loose business - GREAT BUSINESS SKILLS !!!"
So that is an excellent example of a poorly worded, to the point of being nonsensical, sentence. Perhaps it's a cultural difference sort of thing. See where I come from you only talk like that after a night of heavy drinking and a few hits off the 'ol crack pipe. Of course we also drive or walk to our Subways......or any fast food restaurant for that matter.

Mar 24

I appreciate the subway lovers' honest replies, although u lack etiquette or may be u don't have at all. But then lets roll down together laughing to see "ORDER ONLINE" button on their website because this service is JUSTIFIABLY IMPOSSIBLE as per you OR for that matter they should close home delivery service for the same reason. Unfortunately or fortunately, I have received one home delivery from them some months back. Do kill me for the $100, I have to put in some value. Yes, you may be right to call me lazy, so please make it another pretext to loose business - GREAT BUSINESS SKILLS !!! About the fear of people not showing up...HA HA...SOOOO SCAAAARRRRYYYYY REALLY. Like people have nothing else to do. Making the sandwich myself, I wish I could, like the subs they do. But then they wouldn't have existed, everyone will make it at home. Or maybe this time people like you be called lazy **** who still go. Understand that I've went sometimes there & had it. But yeah, not always. I hope at least the company understands my point.

sub employee

Mar 25 Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico

bread and patties exist but you dont see many people making their own burgers than choosing to go to a mcdonalds. There is an option to phone in an order/cater, and yes the store loses alot when half those orders dont come in just like that of a pizza delivery place. Also subways are franchised so one particular owner might do deliver while others have drive thrus and different menu options, expecting all the other subways to have it like OP is dumb because of them are just small buisness owners who invested 75k to make a store and run it, they cant afford to provide such luxuries right away.

Mar 25 Columbus, Ohio

" I hope at least the company understands my point. "
You should've lowered the bar and just hoped that the average person could understand your point. I think the employees may have put an illicit substance in your sub......or are you always this incomprehensible just naturally?

LouSkunt69

Mar 23

Wow. You are a lazy s.hitstain aren't you? How many times do you think the shop would get burned if people phoned in orders and never showed up? Subway has never delivered either! How is this bad service? And how are you out $100???

Mar 23 Columbus, Ohio

Wow. You are one lazy S.O.B! I've never heard of Subway delivering. If you don't like having to leave your house to get Subway, then learn how to make a sandwich, and stay home and make it yourself.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Subway.
Filing a new complaint about
×